this platform has been reimagined providing a virtual and cutting adge conference. We could not have predicted the circumstan es we habe found ourselves in 2021, we can however choose how we adapt and respond. We are excitex to choose opportunity to endure we can keep our community connected while remaining safe. With this virtual platform we will offer the most up to date information for those providingcare for the ear nose and throat disease
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
– Fully-accessible VIRTUAL meeting viewable on mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop
– Secure online access to cutting-edge research, insights, debates and news
– Exceptional international speakers: keynote talks, instructional courses, workshops, oral presentations, break-out sessions, virtual posters, symposia
– Real-time access from 25-30 october: Presenters online for Q&A
– Pre-recorded presentations: Videos available for 1 month on demand
– Virtual exhibition: virtual booths, option to talk with exhibitors in real time or to schedule chats.
– Virtual briefcase with your curated materials available for one month post-conference
the meeting will include five keynote speakers, who will provide overviews and insights on a variety of this topics. We are delighted that the meeting will include more than 75 talks and 180 posters to ensure and inspire discussions during the sessions and chatrooms throughout the meeting.
Plenary Lectures, Workshops, Instructional Courses and Oral and Talking Poster presentations will be available as Semi-Live sessions; these are pre-recorded videos broadcasted at their scheduled timeslot. Presenters of the semi-live sessions will be online at their session for live Q&A. Once a session has concluded, the video will be available on-demand for one month.
Posters will be available on-demand in the virtual poster hall, and they will be organized by themes. Poster viewers can leave messages behind for authors to respond. Participants can engage in discussions with presenters via text chats. You can search the presentations in these spaces using the search function within the platform.