About Hybrid Congress
ABOUT HYBRID CONGRESS
The committee will prepare a semi-virtual conference, as a form of adaptation and response to the Covid19 outbreak. We are passionate about keeping the community connected while still paying attention to safety. With this semi virtual platform we will offer up-to-date information for all colleagues. We hope to meet all of you in a safe and healthy condition and remain enthusiastic about holding a scientific meeting that brings together colleagues from various countries.
WHAT CAN YOU GET?
- Fully accessible VIRTUAL encounters can be viewed on mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop
- Secure online access to up-to-date research, insights, debate and news
- Featured international speakers: keynote speaker, symposium, instructional courses, oral presentations, break-out sessions, virtual posters and more
- Provided access time until October 31st for online question and answer sessions with presenters
- Pre-recorded presentations: Video presentations by speakers will be available for 1 month upon request
- Virtual exhibits: virtual booths, the option to talk to exhibitors in real time
The meeting will include keynote speakers, who will provide an overview and insight on these various topics. We are very pleased that the meeting will include more than 100 speakers and posters to ensure and inspire discussion during the session and chat rooms during the meeting.
Plenary Lectures, Instructional Courses and Oral and Poster presentations will be available on a Semi-Live basis; i.e. it will be given a previously recorded video broadcast at the scheduled time slot. Semi-live session presenters will be online in their session for live Q&A. After the session is over, the videos will be available on demand for one month.
Posters will be available on request in the virtual poster hall, and will be organized according to themes. Participants can engage in discussion with the presenter via text chat.